Meet the Team
RAIA Registered Architect 6999
B.ARCH (University of Technology, Sydney)
Anthony has been the Director of ADG Architects for the past seventeen years, producing high quality architecture and project management for valued clients that continue to demand his services.
Anthony has extensive experience in a broad range of projects, including high, medium and small scale residential work, exhibition centres, high-end retail, aged care, commercial, hotels, resorts, modular & prefabricated housing and Retirement living.
As a Director, Anthony provides a new, exciting, fresh design approach to all projects, adopting environmentally sustainable design initiatives. He provides innovative, cost effective solutions in Architecture, Master Planning and Interiors supported by a fully integrated building information management system.
Prior to establishing ADG, Anthony’s extensive career enabled him to work with many prestigious architects and architecture firms, including Harry Seidler, AJ + C, the Buchan Group and Kohn Pederson Fox –London. Anthony has worked internationally and throughout Australia.
- Burjuman Shopping centre and serviced apartments, Dubai – Value $1 B with KPF
- Shell House, Melbourne – 27 storey commercial – Value $27 M with Harry Seidler
- Sylvania RACF – 160 bed facility – Project Value $27 M
- Engadine RACF – 152 bed facility – Project Value $30 M
- Kellyville RACF – 120 bed facility – Project Value $25 M
- Forresters Beach RV – community centre, villa design and master planning – Value $5M
- Lennox Head Multipurpose sports hall – Lennox Head Sport and Rec With AJ +C – Project Value $5 M
- Pt Wolstoncroft and Myuna Bay – Sport and Rec dining halls with AJ +C – Project Value $5 M
- Armidale Retirement Village – Community centre and new villas
- Sydney Central Plaza – Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $300 M
- Town Hall Arcade – Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $150 M
- Broadway Shopping Centre, Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $250 M
- Gosford Waterfront Master planning & Performing Arts & Cultural Centre
- Bundaleer 140 bed RACF – conceptual design and DA plus 50 bed sub acute hospital -Project value $60M