RAIA Registered Architect 6999
B.ARCH (University of Technology, Sydney)
Anthony has been the Director of ADG Architects for the past seventeen years, producing high quality architecture and project management for valued clients that continue to demand his services.
Anthony has extensive experience in a broad range of projects, including high, medium and small scale residential work, exhibition centres, high-end retail, aged care, commercial, hotels, resorts, modular & prefabricated housing and Retirement living.
As a Director, Anthony provides a new, exciting, fresh design approach to all projects, adopting environmentally sustainable design initiatives. He provides innovative, cost effective solutions in Architecture, Master Planning and Interiors supported by a fully integrated building information management system.
Prior to establishing ADG, Anthony’s extensive career enabled him to work with many prestigious architects and architecture firms, including Harry Seidler, AJ + C, the Buchan Group and Kohn Pederson Fox –London. Anthony has worked internationally and throughout Australia.
- Burjuman Shopping centre and serviced apartments, Dubai – Value $1 B with KPF
- Shell House, Melbourne – 27 storey commercial – Value $27 M with Harry Seidler
- Sylvania RACF – 160 bed facility – Project Value $27 M
- Engadine RACF – 152 bed facility – Project Value $30 M
- Kellyville RACF – 120 bed facility – Project Value $25 M
- Forresters Beach RV – community centre, villa design and master planning – Value $5M
- Lennox Head Multipurpose sports hall – Lennox Head Sport and Rec With AJ +C – Project Value $5 M
- Pt Wolstoncroft and Myuna Bay – Sport and Rec dining halls with AJ +C – Project Value $5 M
- Armidale Retirement Village – Community centre and new villas
- Sydney Central Plaza – Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $300 M
- Town Hall Arcade – Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $150 M
- Broadway Shopping Centre, Project Architect with TBG – Project Value $250 M
- Gosford Waterfront Master planning & Performing Arts & Cultural Centre
- Bundaleer 140 bed RACF – conceptual design and DA plus 50 bed sub acute hospital -Project value $60M
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Newcastle
Frank is a dedicated professional who enhances any project he becomes involved with. With over 35 years in the architecture industry, Frank enables projects to run smoothly, on time and on budget.
Frank’s extensive experience in the construction industry caters for a myriad of projects, from small domestic construction to large complex developments. Frank’s expertise in contract administration guarantees compliant projects to all local and state legislation.
- Engadine Aged Care NSW – 150 bed facility – Project Value $30 M
- 36-38 Showground Rd, Gosford – 29 apartments, childcare centre & retail – Project Value $15 M
- Kellyville Aged Care NSW –120 bed facility – Project Value $25 M
- PCYC Umina – Project Value $1 M
- Muswellbrook Wholesale Meat Processing – Project Value $3 M
- Forresters Beach Community Centre – Retire Australia – villa design and master planning – Project Value $5 M
- Al Mamzar Teaching Hospital, Dubai – Project Value $100 M
Dip. Arch Technology Science of Architecture
Jason joined ADG Architects in September 2014. His experience includes residential, commercial, industrial design as well as Master Planning , Aged care, rehab and dementia facilities.
Jason enjoys working and living in Gosford. He would love to see Gosford thrive with new and revamped buildings and is keen to be part of that revitalization. Jason feels it is important to look at preparing for the growing and ageing population of Gosford and the Central Coast.
Jason’s strengths include a strong building and construction knowledge and his ability to communicate well with his clients, council, builders and consultants. He is an important part of our Quality Assurance team and works alongside our Managing Director to manage resources in the office.
- Kennedy Health, Kogarah Aged Care Facility – Project Value $15 M
- Pacific Smiles Dental Studios, VIC – Project Value $.5 M
- Forresters Beach Community Centre – Retire Australia. Villa design and master planning – Project Value $5 M
- Bundaleer Aged Care facility and Sub acute Hospital Wauchope -Project value $60M
March (University of Pretoria) BArchHons BSc (Architecture)
Johann has experience on an extensive range of projects- ranging from exhibit stand design, to modular design to master planning for a ski resort. Having worked in diverse offices, he has gained skills in many aspects of architecture. He understands that spaces should be comfortable to live, work and play in. This is not just accomplished through creative design but more importantly by listening carefully to the client’s needs.
Having lived and worked on motor yachts, Johann understands the luxury and use of each square metre to get the fullest use out of a space. He has a passion for and understanding of, passive design elements and strives to create sustainable architecture.
- Strathfield Boarding House, Sydney – $2 M
- Fairy Meadow Boarding house, Wollongong – $2 M
- Dakabin Crossing Town Houses, Dakabin – Value $20 M with Arqus Design
- Rothwell Aged Care, Brisbane – value $20 M with Arqus
- Tricare Aged Care Ashgrove, Brisbane – value $20 M with Arqus
- Tricare Aged Care Carindale, Brisbane – value $80 M with Arqus
- Libya Hospital, Libya – with RRP
- Xinlan Offices – with Haack Hoephner
- Transnet Engineering Offices, SA – with Strey Architects
- Soccer City Phase 2 Masterplan, SA – with Strey Architects
- Afriski Masterplan, Lesotho – with Strey Architect
Bachelor of Science (Arch) Uni of Syd Bachelor of Architecture Uni of Syd
Stuart has experience in a broad range of projects and in a range of disciplines extending beyond Architecture to Town Planning and Construction Estimating.
Stuart has worked on residential projects ranging from single work up to multi-unit development incorporating the associated Master Planning of the Estates. He has also worked on a broad range of entertainment and hotel projects as well as sporting and educational work.
Prior to joining ADG Architects, Stuart worked throughout NSW and internationally in London and Aspen, Colorado. Stuart takes pride in delivering innovative and effective solutions for client’s exact needs.
- Woy Woy Sporties Bowling Club redevelopment –Value $40 m
- Maroomba Rd Multi Unit Residential – Value $5 m
- Killarney Vale Boarding House – Value $2 m
- Ocean View Rd Multi Unit and Residence- Value $5m
New South Wales
- The William Inglis Hotel/ Inglis Riverside Stables, Warwick Farm NSW – Value $110m with Timothy Court & Company.
- Wahroonga Rugby Club, Wahroonga NSW – Value $5m with METE Architects.
- Loreto Normanhurst Various Projects – Gymnasium, Hall, Boarding House/s, etc – $1 to $5m with METE Architects.
- Proctor House Commercial, London – Value $40m with Forte Design.
- Brentford Quays Multi Unit Residential, Brentford – Value $30m with Forte Design.
- Palm Restaurant, Hyde Park, London – Value $10 m
Aspen, Colorado USA
- Alpine High end & multi –residential various projects, valued between $1m and $20 m with Charles Cunniffe Architects.
Bachelor of Architecture (Design), Newcastle University
Masters of Architecture, Newcastle University
Daphne Kua has seven years’ experience in the industry with a passion for designing large and complex projects.
Daphne utilises her professional experience to answer design problems with innovative solutions.
With particular experience in residential and mixed use developments, Daphne’s strong attention to detail maximizes the potential of any project she delivers. Daphne’s sense of architectural integrity ensures quality designs that exceed her clients’ expectations.
- Mann Street, Gosford – mixed use development – 23 apartments plus commercial offices – Project Value $12 M
- 69-71 Hills Street, Gosford – residential apartments – 48 apartments – Project Value $10 M
- 36-38 Showground Road, Gosford – mixed residential – 26 apartments, childcare centre & retail – Project Value $15 M
- Wynnum Rd, Norman Park QLD – 20 residential apartments – Project Value $7 M
- Maroomba Rd, Terrigal Multi unit residential -Project value $5M
- Woy Woy Sporties Club Seniors living, mixed use and club -Project value $40M
- Ettalong multi unit and residence -Project value $5M
RAIA registered architect 9748 Bachelor of Design (architecture), N. Bachelor of Design (Architecture), Newcastle University. Master of Architecture, Monash University
Shea O’Donoghue is a highly motivated, enthusiastic design architect with nine years’ experience in the field. Along with her invaluable skill set, she has strong technical knowledge, detail design experience and on-site acumen.
Shea’s background encompasses a broad range of projects both nationally and internationally, including the Noble Park Aquatic Centre worth $18M and Holden Street, Gosford apartments with valued at $14M. In 2009 Shea was awarded the exclusive Eric Parker Travelling Scholarship. This gave Shea the opportunity to travel internationally and thus develop a sense of delightful buildings and understanding of the various architectural designs in a global context.
- Warner Medical Centre – QLD. Project Value $3 M
- Echuca Regional Hospital Redevelopment – VIC – Project Value $66 M-with Suters
- West Gippsland Hospital Emergency expansion – Warragul VIC – Project Value $3.1 M – with Suters
- 75-77 Faunce St Gosford – 41 apartments – Project Value $7.2 M
- 46-48 Holden Street, Gosford – 44 apartments – Project Value $14 M
- Bent Street, Gosford – 120 apartments – Project Value $ 30 M
- Wollombi Eco village Resort – 120 units -Project value $5M
- Doonside Micro apartments- 11 units -Project value $2M
- Heath St Affordable Accessible housing -11 units -Project value $2M
- Trinity Point Townhouses- 12 townhouses -Project value $4M
- Blue Bay duplex-Project value $1M
- Woy Woy micro apartments -30 units-Project value $2M
Senior Architectural Technician / Draftsperson
Diploma Architectural Technology (Sydney). Diploma Graphic Design (Melbourne)
With an interest in art and architecture, and a background in both visual arts & building design, Peta has a solid understanding of the Elements of Art & Design, which are paramount in creating innovative architecture.
Peta’s strengths include a strong attention to detail, coupled with a level of accuracy and an understanding of spatial awareness, proportion, and colour balance. She has extensive knowledge of Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD software having obtained Certificates for Completion in these short courses at the RMIT University of Melbourne.
Peta is particularly interested in environmentally sustainable building design.
- Sylvania Aged Care – 152 bed facility – Project Value $27 M
- Kellyville Aged Care – 120 bed facility – Project Value $25 M
Zhen Yang Siow
Bachelor of Design (Architecture)
Masters of Architecture, Newcastle University
Yang joined ADG Architects in 2015. In his design process, Yang places high emphasis on ensuring his projects are relevant to the local context, culture and time.
Yang takes the time to be certain he has a clear understanding of his clients’ vision for their project and consistently delivers above that expectation.
Yang is particularly interested in residential architecture and the creation of public spaces that contribute to the urban fabric as a whole. He has been involved in projects both within Australia and in Malaysia including Aged Care Facilities, mixed use residential and apartment complexes.
- Holy Light Church, Malaysia – Project value $2 M
- Kellyville Aged Care – 120 bed facility – Project Value $25 M
- GSC Cinema, Malaysia – Project Value $2.5 M
- Boarding House – Fairy Meadow Project Value $3.8M
- Boarding House-Strathfield South Project Value $4M
- Catherine Hill Bay residence- Project value $1M
- Mixed use development Mann St Gosford -Project value $45M
Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
Ian joined ADG Architects in 2015 and has been involved in a broad range of projects in that time- from residential through to mixed use developments and industrial/ commercial projects.
It is Ian’s attention to detail that is one of his many key skills, along with strong concept development and design efficiency.
Ian has extensive experience and working knowledge of Revit,Auto Cad, Photo shop, Sketch up and 3D printing and model making. Ian continues to develop strong and professional client relationships through every project.
- Trinity Point – Bayssari House – High end luxury residential – Project Value $2.5 M
- Porteous House – high end luxury residential – Project Value $3 M
- Britannia St, Umina – Villas /Townhouses – Project Value $ 2 M
- Woy Woy Serviced Apartments and Club – Seniors Living – Project Value $50 M
- Camelot Court, Carlingford High end luxury residential – Project value $2M
- Albany St, Point Frederick- Alterations and additions. Project value $600-800K
- Bundaleer Care Services- Aged care facility adn sub-acute hospital. Project value $60M
- Central Coast Sporting Complex- sports facilities. Project value $80-100M
Bachelor of Design in Architecture UTS Master of Architecture UTS
Pareena’s achievements include
- Shortlisted for Vivid Sydney 2017
- NSW Graduate & Student Awards – Structural innovation in Architecture 2016
Pareena joined ADG Architects earlier this year. She is passionate about illustrating, explaining and improving issues through designs and exploring the concepts between human senses and spatial qualities.
- 38 room boarding house, Strathfield South
- 10 room boarding house – Doonside
- Lavish private residence – Trinity Point
- Private residence -Woy Woy
- Dual occupancy -Blue Bay
Bachelor of Architecture (Design), UTS
Breelle is an excellent communicator and develops great client-architect relationships ensuring a clear understanding of her clients’ vision for their project.
As well as her Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Breelle is currently studying a Master’s degree in Construction Management.
One of Breelle’s strengths is her ability to liaise with local authorities and regulatory bodies to ensure all building regulations are met. Breelle’s strong knowledge of council requirements and planning legislation together with her Quantity Surveying knowledge makes her well place to undertake feasibility studies for proposed developments and future projects.
- 36-38 Showground Rd, Gosford – 26 apartments, childcare centre & retail – Project value $15M
- Gertrude St, Gosford – Apartments – 54 apartments – Project value $14M
- Modular housing QLD
- PCYC Umina -Project value $1M
- Bundaleer Aged Care and Sub-Acute hospital-Project value $60M
- Kellyville RACF- 120 bed Aged Care facility -Project value $25M
- Glenwood Childcare centre
Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential) Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration
Kirstie has recently joined ADG Architects in the role of Revit Architect.
Kirstie is also a talented Interior designer who graduated this year from the prestigious Billy Blue College of Design.
Kirstie is an excellent communicator with a gift for sourcing the perfect interiors for her clients and an attention to detail that is obvious in her work. Kirstie has a strong skillset covering Revit, Sketch up, Photoshop, In design and AutoCad.
- The Boathouse Koolewong-refurbish, fitout, and interior design of new bar area
- Bundaleer Aged Care Facility – Architectural services (Revit)
- Kellyville RACF- Interior design
- Currawong St – Architectural services (Revit)